Visitor Visa - Sekhri's Academy And Immigration Limited
Consult LIA Munish Sekhri for New Zealand Immigration assistance and training for international exams like IELTS, PTE, CELPIP, CD IELTS.
moving to New Zealand, new zealand immigration, immigration in amritsar, immigration office in amritsar, immigration new zealand, new zealand, immigration for new zealand, new zealanders, new zealand visa, immigration nz, canada immigration express entry, canada immigration latest news, what is express entry canada, can i live in canada, australia visa, lia, licensed immigration adviser, licensed adviser, lia munish sekhri, ielts how to prepare, ielts institute in batala, ielts institute near me, pte institute near me, pte training institute, celpip exam, cd ielts british council, student visa
page-template-default,page,page-id-15852,sfsi_actvite_theme_default,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1200,qode-theme-ver-11.1,qode-theme-sekhri,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.1.1,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-17490

Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa
Visitor Visa is a Temporary Visa, granted for various reasons including leisure, tourism, business visit, medical treatment, etc. in a foreign country. Accordingly, people apply visitor visa for various reasons, categorized as:



Family members of a person staying in a foreign country, who are willing to travel there, can meet him there through this separate Visitor Visa Category. This category is further subcategorized into parents or grandparents, dependent spouses or children travelling to the destination country.

Parent and GrandParent Multiple Entry Visa

This visa is facilitated with the intention of allowing parents or grandparents of a resident or citizen visa holder of a foreign country, to visit the destination country multiple times as per requirement. The same visa can be used multiple times for travelling to the same destination country.

Partners & Dependent Children of Student or Work Visa Holders

Partners or children as dependents of a person staying abroad can apply for a Dependent Visa to join him there. This specific category caters to the family dependents only. Partner Visa or Dependent Visa is further subcategorized based on factors like duration etc.

Partners & Dependent Children of NZ Citizens or Residence Class Visa Holders

Partners or dependent children of a person can apply for a visa to travel to New Zealand, if that person is a citizen or holding a resident Visa. He can sponsor his partner or children to come and stay with him. Several conditions and regulations are associated with Partner Visa for New Zealand depending upon the situation.


Business Visitor Visa was facilitated for legitimate business travelers worldwide. Tis type of visa is granted for the purpose of establishing contacts for business or for any business-related meeting or conference.


You require a tourish visa if you are interested in visiting another country for leisure purposes. This visa does not allow any business activity in another country and is only meant for travel and tourism.

Get a free visa eligibility assessment done by LIA Munish Sekhri.