Singapore or the Republic of Singapore often referred to as the Lion City is an island country in south-east Asia.
In fact, it is not a single island but consists of one main island and 62 small islets. Singapore is a global commerce, finance and transport hub. It is the most technology-ready and competitive country. It has made its mark globally in terms of development and every other aspect.
Though a small country, it is still one of the top choices for international education. Singapore has a progressive education system along with state-of-the-art provisions. The education system in Singapore ensures imparting necessary skills imperative to work in the industry.
Private or Public Universities, industry-oriented Polytechnics and Institutes of Technical Education (ITEs) for providing technical education operate within Singapore to impart high quality education to international students. Certain institutes also offer courses in partnership with the Universities in USA, UK and Australia.
- Lower expenses Singapore is considerably cheaper than other countries popular for foreign education. Both in terms of educational cost and living cost, this country levies lower cost on students. Majority of the crowd comes from Asian countries making the travel expenses also cheaper for them.
- High Ranking Universities Singapore is widely becoming popular for foreign education owing to its globally recognized Universities that rank among the top 100 universities in the world. They offer some of the best courses in high demand internationally. Degree from Singapore Universities is valued all over the world.
- High Performance Graduates and postgraduates from Singapore Universities are sought after all over the world. The students have been performing extraordinarily in academics in Singapore Universities giving excellent results.
- Plenty of Jobs Termed by World Bank as one of the easiest countries to do business with Singapore has immense good work options. Students prefer this destination for education due to immediate work options available in plenty in this country.
- Clean, safe and multicultural Singapore is rich in greenery, wildlife and scenic beauty. The place follows several religions like Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity, Islamism etc. making it a multicultural and diverse society.
Singapore initiated TGS (Tuition Grant Scheme) for international students, to offer education at a lower cost under certain terms and conditions.
Our Partner Institutions in Singapore:
LSBF – London School of Business & Finance