Study in New Zealand
New Zealand offers a great opportunity to study in a truly multicultural & cosmopolitan environment. New Zealand is also known as a melting pot of cultures as it brings together students from the world over, to its world class Universities, ITPs (Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics), PTEs (Private Training Establishments) and Schools.
The higher education sector is the 3rd largest export of New Zealand. The institutions design and deliver the courses in consultation with the industries, thus providing excellent graduate job outcomes by reducing the skill-gap. This makes your qualifications Future Ready and Future Proof.
Some of the most popular courses chosen by the international students at UG & PG levels are:
Applied Management, Hospitality, Information Technology, Food Innovation and Sciences, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, International Culinary & Bakery, Health Care, Early Childhood Education, Adult Education, Business Informatics, Mechatronics, Digital Ubiquitous Marketing, etc..
Post Study Work Rights: New Zealand offers the international students to stay back and work on an open post study work permit for up to 3* years.
Pathway to Residency: There are many pathways for students to be able to study, work and then settle in New Zealand under Skilled Migration Category as well as Work to Residence Categories.
For a free evaluation and advice about how you may qualify for residency in New Zealand, get in touch with our Licensed Immigration Advisers.
|Munish Sekhri, LIA# 201201186||Deepshikha Sharma, LIA# 201900456||Ankur Garg, LIA# 201900172|
For choosing the best study options in New Zealand, get in touch with the Education New Zealand Trained, Certified and our experienced counsellors across our offices around the globe.
Sekhri Academy & Immigration Ltd. is an
About New Zealand: New Zealand is one of the most peaceful and friendly countries. From rolling green farmland to majestic snow-covered mountains, New Zealand deserves its reputation for some of the world’s most beautiful natural environments.
Education system in New Zealand: The education system in New Zealand is one of the best in the world. New Zealand universities offer courses from certificate to doctorate level. Polytechnics offer courses from certificate level, with some offering full degree and postgraduate studies. Private training establishments usually offer certificate and diploma qualifications in a variety of disciplines.
New Zealand is:
- Lively & Welcoming: Students experience a modern and sophisticated
- Trusted: As a former British Colony New Zealand has high-quality degrees and educational programs based on the prestigious British education system. New Zealand offers world-class educational facilities, resources and people.
- Inventive, Young and free of constricting traditions, New Zealand has learned to be self-reliant and to forge its own way in the world.
- Connected: Perched at the world’s edge, New Zealanders are keen observers of emerging global trends and technologies. New Zealand has the size and flexibility to become early, and frequently successful adopters.
- Adventurous: New Zealand’s impressive mountain, lake, forest and coastal terrain provide visiting students with a startling array of outdoor adventure. A pristine environment where the range of hard & soft adventure is very affordable and frequently only a short distance away from wherever you are in New Zealand.
|Top Reasons to Study in New Zealand|
New Zealand Excellence Awards (NZEA) – Undergraduate. Worth NZ$ 10,000 each.
The New Zealand Excellence Awards (NZEA) are jointly funded by New Zealand universities and Education New Zealand (ENZ). NZEA features scholarships across all eight universities, offering an opportunity for Indian students to experience New Zealand excellence in various programmes:
- AUT University
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- The University of Auckland
- The University of Waikato
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- Victoria University of Wellington
All applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years at the time of application
- Hold current citizenship of India (and not be a citizen or Permanent Resident of New Zealand or Australia)
- Hold a minimum equivalent GPA of B+ in your most recent or highest tertiary qualification
- Have evidence of offer of place at a New Zealand University
Preference will be given to those applying for the July 2019 intake.
Who can apply?
How to apply?
Applications are now live for the June 2019 round.
Our Partner Institutions
|Universities||Government ITPs||Private Training Establishments||Schools|