Hop on the journey to a new life in Australia with professional and honest advice from the visa experts at Sekhri Immigration.
Study in Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is an Oceanian country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
Australia is a developed country and one of the wealthiest in the world, with the world’s 12th-largest economy. Australia is so large that its climate varies widely. The economy of Australia is one of the largest mixed market economies in the world.
Australia is one of the trending places for education among international students. Owing to the growth in international education Australia keeps a track of quality standards in education. It has more than 1200 institutions offering more than 22000 courses to students.
- Tremendous Growth: Australia has seen a significant growth in a very short time. Standing right behind USA and UK in terms of popularity among international students, Australia is growing as a superpower.
- Global Recognition: Graduates from Australian universities are highly sought after by companies all over the world. Moreover, Australia itself offers excellent work opportunities and income owing to its miraculous industrial growth.
- Cost of Living: Even with a high standard of living, the majority of places in Australia offer living at a lower cost compared to other countries. Scholarships or subsidized fees are also some options that can be explored for education in Australia. According to The Telegraph, Melbourne is ranked Number One among the best cities in the world to live in.
- Work Opportunities and Modernization: Part-time work options as well as great job opportunities after course completion within Australia makes it highly desirable. Over 1000,000,000 people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and new innovations every day.
- Apt atmosphere: Fresh air, clean environment, great weather and friendly people are qualities that students appreciate and leverage in Australia. Education and work both become stress-free in such an environment. Australia also offers work-life balance.
Australia is rated to be the 8th top country in the world and its government invests around $200,000,000 on scholarship programs annually. Apply