The Sekhhri Advantage:
- Original Course Material specific to individual healthcare professions
In association with our Resource Partner
- Micro-skills & Special Strategies on all the 4 modules of OET
- Focus on co-curricular skills useful for clinical settings
- Learn under supervision of senior healthcare and English specialists
- Immersion in real life scenarios
- One-to-one problem solving
- Unlimited online practice tests with evaluations
- Flexible batch timings to suit working professionals
- Certified and Experienced OET Trainers: All with at least a score B in OET.
- Convenient timings and Small batch sizes for individual attention: Small and customized batches are developed for making things easier for the students. A diagnostic test is conducted first in order to check the perfect batch for the candidates.
- Personal assistance: Small batches leads to personal attention towards all students and give a fair chance to focus on their areas of opportunity.
- Each module covered multiple times a day for extensive practice. Multiple individual speaking practice to remove your hesitation and build confidence.
- Trusted for years in terms of quality of education and magnificent results.
- Are you a Nurse or other healthcare professional?
- Do you need to take an English test to work, study or for professional registration in healthcare in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Ukraine, Dubai, Singapore or Namibia?
- Are you disappointed with your results in IELTS Academic or other English tests?
OET may be the answer to your prayers.
Why OET for Healthcare professionals?
By taking OET you will prove you have the right level of English plus you’ll be learning the kind of language you will need every day at work.
And, that’s not all – healthcare professionals choose OET because:
- OET uses real healthcare scenarios so you’ll feel more confident on test day.
- OET is widely recognised as proof of English proficiency for registration, study and work in the healthcare sector, as well as for visas in some countries.
Healthcare Professions covered:
OET has been developed specifically for 12 healthcare professions:
- Occupational Therapy,
- Optometry, Pharmacy,
- Pathology, and
- Veterinary Science.