Canada Immigration Law
Canada is the world’s second largest country in the world and the world’s longest bi-national land border. Canada is a federal parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy, Queen Elizabeth II being the current head of state and Justin Trudeau as the current Prime Minister.The country is officially bilingual at the federal level. It is one of the world’s most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries.
At Sekhri Academy and Immigration be assured to be protected against fraud as you plan your travel to Canada. It is the only Immigration Office with 3 Licensed Advisors who will guide you on how to plan your immigration, how to move forward with your application and what to expect when you reach there.
Get yourself evaluated for your eligibility for a Canada Visa at Sekhri Academy and Immigration.
- Sekhri Academy provides you clear evaluation of your profile for your eligibility for a Visa.
- We deal in all the available types of Visas.
- We help you plan your studies and then transition to work and residence in Canada.
- Our guidance is the most genuine and appropriate for each individual profile.
Canada Immigration works on a Points System. A threshold is set for different types of Visa by the Government. The candidate must exceed the threshold to be eligible for the Visa. The points for each individual are calculated based on different factors like his qualifications, experience, language skills, nationality, age, etc. (Please note that apart from the Points Calculator, special advantages may be given to certain profiles. Please discuss with us if you qualify for them.)
Sekhri Academy will assist in your travel to Canada for your specific objective. You can apply for any type of visa from the ones listed below.
- Express Entry Visa: Express Entry Visa is the Visa Application for skilled migrants who aspire to settle in Canada and contribute towards its economy as well as benefit from it. Proper documentation and Examinations are required to be completed before one can apply for an Express Entry Visa.
Eligibility Criteria This type visa requires evaluation of your profile based on your qualifications, experience and language skills. Only after careful evaluation of your profile your application might be approved after clearing the interview conducted by the Canada Embassy.
- Provincial Nominees: One can apply for a Visa and Immigrate to Canada, if they are nominated by a Canadian province or territory. There are two ways to apply for a Provincial Nominee,
Paper- Based application, or via
Eligibility Criteria Provincial Nominee Program essentially applies to workers who:
- have the right skills, educational qualification and relevant work experience to contribute to the economy and well-being of a specific province or territory in Canada
- want to live in that particular province, and
- want to aim for permanent residency in Canada
Different provinces have different programs with specific requirements that target a set of people including:
- business people
- skilled workers
- semi-skilled workers
- Study Visa: International students from all over the world apply for Canadian Student Visa to pursue graduate and post-graduate courses in the Top Universities in Canada. Students also get special permits to work while they study and after they complete their course.
Students must know about the colleges and courses they want to apply for and their eligibility criteria. Most colleges require a Study Permit before an international student can travel to Canada. Please note that a Study Permit is not a Visa. One must also have a Temporary Resident Visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization in order to enter Canada for education.
Eligibility Criteria Strict eligibility criteria includes scores of International English Tests like IELTS, CELPIP etc., prior qualifications or experience and other factors as well, to be able to study in Canada. Consult us to know if you qualify for a Canada Student Visa.
Canada Study Visa gives you several other privileges like work while you study, find work after your study within a certain timeframe, extend your stay in Canada, invite your spouse or partner to work or study in Canada or even apply for permanent residency. These privileges depend on your eligibility for the same.