We can help you prepare for your desired score in language tests like:
- IELTS / CD-IELTS (Academic & GT)
- PTE – Pearsons Test of English
- OET – Occupational English Test,
in order to meet the English Language Assessment criteria for studying, working, professional registration or migration across the globe.
We provide bespoke training for improving your business communication skills, mapped to internationally respected and recognised tests like BULATS, BEC, etc., which are designed and owned by the coveted University of Cambridge.
We use our specially developed courseware in addition to standardised and high-quality training material sourced from the global leaders in Language Training and Assessment.
Our Resource Partners: Cambridge University Press & Pearson.
We are an Authorised Registration Centre for all exams delivered by the British Council, IDP, Pearson Vue, and other exam providers.
Life and Workplace Skills Training
To survive in today’s world, it is important for us all to have the skills which define our success at our workplace and our life in general. Today, India produces thousands of Engineers, Managers, Doctors, Lawyer and other graduates each year; most of whom do not get the jobs they aspire to, just because they lack the skills that the employers are looking for.
With the overall growth that India has seen over the last 2 decades, across various sectors owing to high penetration of internet and an increasing number of businesses becoming IT-enabled, it has become imperative for professionals – both young and seasoned alike, to have fluent English and effective communication skills, for a smoother and steeper career growth.
The start-up culture and the expansion in the field of retail, real estate, insurance, telecom, etc., has fuelled the spirit of competition further. This has generated a great demand for effective programmes, which can encapsulate the linguistic, communication, functional business and IT skills.
We at Sekhri Academy help you bridge the gap between you and your professional success by upskilling and cross-skilling you, grooming you and ensuring that you are ready to face Life.
Our goal is to optimize each student’s training so that he or she achieves their maximum.
To achieve this we follow these steps:
- Assessment: Every student is interviewed to assess their present level of language.
- Different levels: Once assessed we can put the student into a class of students at a similar level. For example beginner, intermediate, upper intermediate, advanced or professional.
- Training: Using various techniques, worksheets, interactive exercises, active participation, we help the student to move towards the goal.
- Constant evaluation: Performance and progress is continually recorded, evaluated and assessed by the trainers, and corrective methods are proscribed and put into practice so that the student can derive maximum benefit from our coaching.
Our Teaching Model